Industrial and high capacity heat pumps
Heat pumps are increasingly being focused upon as environmentally friendly
and highly efficient systems for the provision of heat energy, especially in consideration of climate change and constantly rising energy prices.
Industrial application areas are particularly diverse, since waste heat from production processes can often be used as a heat source and raised to the required temperature level by means of a heat pump – in addition to dispensing with fossil fuels, there is a considerable potential for saving energy costs.
By using state of the art components and special refrigerants we offer you maximum energy efficiency while achieving supply temperatures of up to 90 °C – across a wide performance range.
We would be pleased to advise you on the possibilities of state subsidies and to develop a conclusive overall concept together with you – from analysing the suitable heat source to designing and integrating hydraulic and electro-technical accessories.
Key facts at a glance
- High-temperature heat pump with supply temperatures up to 90°C
- Realisation of maximum performance parameters
- Use of available waste heat at different temperature levels
- Simultaneous supply of cold and heat energy
- Integration of hydraulic and electronic accessories
- Consideration of mechanical and electrical customer specifications
Areas of application
The areas of application of our industrial heat pumps include:
- Heating of dipping baths/coating tanks
- Use of waste heat for heating of buildings
- Process heat generation for distillation processes
- Provision of local/district heating
- Heating of production processes in the metal industry
We would be happy to provide you with extensive advice and to evaluate the possibilities of use for your application.