Low temperature technology
The varied applications of our low temperature systems range from test stand technology through the pharmaceutical and medical industries to food production.
Through the use of special components, two-stage compressor technology and special low-temperature refrigerants, we easily achieve supply temperatures of down to -50°C. Brine/glycol, thermal oils or air are used as coolants.
Taking your requirements into account, we develop an efficient and reliable low temperature concept. By means of project-specific control system, we always guarantee high control accuracy – even the connection to superordinate automation systems and the integration of on-site control equipment are no problem for us.
If required, we can also integrate the necessary hydraulic accessories such as pumps, control valves or buffers and consider your factory specifications.
Key facts at a glance
- Coverage of a temperature range down to -50°C
- Cooling of different coolants
- High control accuracy in all load ranges
- Individual control concept
- Integration of hydraulic and electronic accessories
- Consideration of mechanical and electrical customer specifications
Areas of application
The areas of application of our low temperature systems include:
- Cooling of motor test stands
- Process cooling in food production (freeze drying, shock freezing)
- Solvent condensation/solvent recovery
- Temperature control of laboratory technology and environmental simulation systems
- Process cooling in the chemical industry and pharmaceutical/drug production
- Air conditioning of ski sports halls
Units for soil freezing
We would be happy to provide you with extensive advice and to evaluate the possibilities of use for your application.