Due to in-house planning and manufacturing of electrical cabinets, we can react particularly flexible to customer-specific requirements.
In the standard version, all our electrical cabinets contain:
- Preparation of wiring schematics with EPLAN P8 or WSCAD
- Construction of electrical cabinet in accordance with applicable EU directives / DIN standards
- Utilisation of high quality components of well-known manufacturers such as Rittal, Siemens, EATON, WAGO, etc.
- Consideration of space reserves for potential expansions
- Connection to superior control systems via PROFINET, PROFIBUS, MODBUS TCP or MODBUS RTU
As additional options we are offering:
- Utilisation of makes requested by the customer
- Multiple power inputs for emergency power operation
- Integrated reactive current compensator systems
- Digital or analogue power meters
- Customer-specific labelling of single conductors and components
- UL version for the North American market
- Adaptation to international supply voltages and frequencies
Tailored exactly to your requirements
If needed, the whole electrical engineering of the equipment can also be carried out corresponding to your individual facility regulations. Talk to us – we are looking forward to providing you with advice.