Thanks to our own electrical planning, electrical cabinet production and software programming capabilities we are able to respond flexibly to customer-specific requirements in the field of electrical and control engineering.
If required, the complete electrotechnical equipment can be designed according to your individual factory specifications.
In the standard version, all our switch cabinets contain:
- Wiring diagram preparation with EPLAN P8 or WSCAD
- Switch cabinet construction in accordance with applicable EU directives/DIN standards
- Utilisation of high-quality components of well-known manufacturers such as Rittal, Siemens, EATON, WAGO, etc.
- Consideration of space reserves for potential expansions
- Connection to superordinate control systems via PROFINET, PROFIBUS or ETHERNET (MODBUS TCP/MODBUS RTU)
- Adaptation of the control concept to customer-specific requirements
Additional options we offer include:
- Utilisation of makes requested by the customer
- Siemens SIMATIC S7 components
- Multiple power inputs for emergency power operation
- Air climate control for switch cabinet in case of higher ambient temperature
- Integrated reactive current compensation systems
- Digital or analogue power meters
- Customer-specific labelling of single conductors and components
- UL version for the North American market
- Adaptation to international mains voltages and frequencies
- Remote monitoring systems
Tailored exactly to your requirements
We would be happy to advise you in detail and evaluate your individual requirements.